I love animals, even though unfortunately I don’t have any as pets. Some facts about animals are absolutely bizare. Here I collected some random facts on animals.
- Elephant seals weight 100 pounds on birth, that’s about ten times more than human babies!
- Green Basilisk lizard has specially designed feet that let them run on water without sinking.
- A baby mouse is called a pinky.
- Guinea Pigs often sleep with their eyes open!
- Jaguar spots are called rosettes.
- During hibernation, a hamsters heart beats only six times a minute!
- A group of owls is called a parliament.
- Sloths can take up to a month to completely digest a single leaf.
- A group of ferrets is called a business.
- Baby cheetahs have spiky fur so they camouflage in the grass and make them look bigger.
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
- The fingerprints of a koala are so indistinguishable from…
View original post 194 more words