- An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox. -Lao Tzu
- Life is like a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. -Albert Einstein
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. -Paulo Coelho
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -Mark Twain
- Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston S. Churchill
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Thomas A. Edison
- Giving up can’t be an option when success is the only choice. -A sheet of scrapbooking stickers
- It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up. -Vince Lombardi
Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. -Lao Tzu
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. -Confucius
people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. -Will Rogers
- Never put off for tomorrow what can be done today. -Unknown.
- So many things are possible just as long as you don’t know they’re impossible. -The Phantom Tollbooth (by Norton Juster)
- We were born to be real, not to be perfect.
Published by hanaasajid
An 13-year-old homeschooled Muslimah cat lover, bookworm and writer with a passion for computer programming and horse riding from Pakistan.
View all posts by hanaasajid
2 thoughts on “16 Inspirational Quotes to Up Your Motivation”
Nice collection. Please keep going. I have the same idea but I write them roughly once every two weeks:
LikeLiked by 1 person
Unfortunately I fail to remain consistent, but it’s great to see that you’ve been able to. You do seem to put a lot of thought into your posts.